Do you want to make a difference and contribute to gender equality in the Spanish labor market? Are you a self driven B2B sales manager with a desire to create success in your own market? Pihr is an international Tech company looking for a Spanish speaking pioneer that wants to take full responsibility for our sales in Spain!
Pihr is a Swedish fast growing SaaS company on a mission to help organizations close the gender pay gap and achieve pay equity through market-leading technology and advisory services. Today, our powerful software is used in more than 90 countries and analyses more than 2 million salaries annually. Together with more than 300 customers, we are committed to making a positive change towards workplace fairness. To help us on our mission, we are looking for a Country Lead Spain to join our growing Business Development Team in Stockholm.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Country Lead you will take responsibility for the growth of Pihr´s expansion in the Spanish market, generating new business leads and opportunities. This role is a unique chance to build something from scratch, while having access to great support and synergies from our other Country Leads with experience from similar journeys towards other markets.
You will define the market strategy and provide added value to our clients, and you must find it encouraging to be responsible for, and drive, the entire sales process - from start to finish. If we break that down, your daily work will consist of prospecting and identifying new customers through cold calling and emailing, booking your own sales meetings, conducting webinars, sending proposals and closing deals (all in Spanish).
- Define the business strategy for Spain, including researching the market, competitors, legislation etc, to adapt the market approach.
- Identify, sign, and onboard new clients in Spain, and manage the client relationship long term.
- Work independently towards the Spanish market, owning the sales cycle and growth strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams across product, marketing and customer success, to increase our value to clients.
- Ensure Pihr´s growth within the Spanish market, and drive the positioning as a market leader in pay equity tech solutions.
- Drive the adaptation and translation of content to the Spanish market.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are sales driven and like to take responsibility for your own work and results. You have an understanding for how digitalisation can enhance organisational performance, and you like discussing ideas and solutions within technology and software.
- Experience from working with new business development and sales.
- Comfortable with working on your own. Independent while being a team player collaborating with other functions at Pihr.
- Results oriented, focused, positive and competitive personality.
- Interested in building and managing your own team once the Business Development Spain team grows.
- Spanish fluency is required (Spanish as a native language).
- English is required (internal language at Pihr).
- Relevant higher education.
WHAT PIHR HAS TO OFFER
Pihr offers an inclusive work environment with a positive high-energy culture, with great growth opportunities where you become an important player in sales and further growth in the Spanish market. We are purpose driven and want to improve the workplace for millions of people globally.
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly kick-off & monthly celebrations
- Equal and fair pay
- 5000 sek annually in health benefit ("friskvård")
- ITP private pension
- Collective Agreement
Start: As soon as possible or by agreement.
Employment type: Recruitment. Full time.
Location: Our office in central Stockholm. You work from Sweden, towards the Spanish market.
Salary: By Agreement.
Submit your application as soon as possible, selection is ongoing. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
For this position, our recruitment partner is ICHR. For more information please contact Julia Pettersson, +4673 508 78 50, email@example.com.