Pihr is a Swedish fast growing SaaS company on a mission to help organizations close the gender pay gap and achieve pay equity through market-leading technology and advisory services. Today, our powerful software is used in more than 90 countries and analyses more than 2 million salaries annually. Together with more than 300 customers, we are committed to making a positive change towards workplace fairness.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Pihr is growing, and we are growing quickly. Our customers know and love our products for its powerful and in-depth analysis engine, but we need someone who can take both our brand as well as our UI design to the next level. We are therefore looking for a person that can hold us together visually and grow the design aspects of both our brand and our applications.
We know, larger companies have teams of designers with different focus to target areas of the brand or the products - and we will get there too - but for now we are looking for someone to bootstrap our design journey. This is the first design position in the company and therefore there is a lot of freedom for the right candidate to decide on where to take Pihr design-wise.
As part of the recruitment process we will ask you to present a portfolio of past work.
- Develop Pihr’s brand guidelines and ensure brand consistency across all channels.
- Design the UI for Pihr’s Pay Equality software together with the development team.
- Help the marketing team with visual content for social media, website, ads, sales material, presentations and more.
- At least three years of relevant experience within UI design and graphic design.
- You are proficient in a mock-up/wire-framing tool such as Figma or similar.
- You are a creative self-starter who gets things done.
- You can balance short-term fixes with a long-term design goal.
- Ability to navigate multiple projects with different stakeholders.
- Fluent in English (Swedish is not a requirement).
You can translate your design to code (CSS + html), have skills in video editing and animation, and/or experience from typography and document layout.
WHAT PIHR HAS TO OFFER
Pihr offers an inclusive work environment with a positive high-energy culture. We are purpose driven and want to improve the workplace for millions of people globally.
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly kick-off
- Equal and fair pay
- 5000 sek annually in health benefit ("friskvård")
- ITP private pension
- Collective Bargain Agreement
Start: As soon as possible.
Employment type: Full-time.
Location: This position is located at our office in central Stockholm. Sure, you can work from home when it suits you but you should plan on being in the office three days/week.
Salary: By Agreement.
Submit your application as soon as possible, selection is ongoing. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
For this position, our recruitment partner is ICHR. For more information please contact Julia Pettersson, +4673 508 78 50, firstname.lastname@example.org.