Pihr is a Swedish fast growing SaaS company on a mission to help organizations close the gender pay gap and achieve pay equity through market-leading technology and advisory services. Today, our powerful software is used in more than 90 countries and analyses more than 2 million salaries annually. Together with more than 300 customers, we are committed to making a positive change towards workplace fairness.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Engineering at Pihr is an exciting journey at the edge of technology. We are currently building a team of engineers that will, literally, change people’s lives globally. Pihr’s purpose is to make the workplace more equal through technology, and as a developer at Pihr you will be at the center of this effort.
As a front-end developer at Pihr you are also at the center of what we want to be known for, ease of use in an attractive package. Although this is a front-end position, we want someone that cares deeply about UX. You will be writing code that will be used by people all over the world, and we also want you to feel ownership over the experience we want to create. Expect to be working with colleagues from all departments of Pihr to create an innovative and unique experience.
- Build and maintain modular and reusable front-end components.
- Turn our UI designs into efficiently coded front-ends.
- Working closely with the back-end developers to roll out new features.
- Working closely with stakeholders in- and outside of Pihr to understand how our product is perceived.
- Participate in the planning of future feature development.
- Participate in code reviews (both as reviewer and author).
- Solid understanding of and experience from writing testable code.
- Knowledge of CSS (both frameworks and hand coded styling).
- Experience in creating beautiful web applications and having good UX sensibilities.
- You are a creative self-starter who gets things done.
- Fluent in English (Swedish is not a requirement).
BONUS IF YOU...
- Have experience from working with Angular or React.
- Have experience from working with Azure.
- Are familiar with CI/CD pipelines.
WHAT PIHR HAS TO OFFER
Pihr offers an inclusive work environment with a positive high-energy culture. We are purpose driven and want to improve the workplace for millions of people globally.
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly kick-off
- Equal and fair pay
- 5000 sek annually in health benefit ("friskvård")
- ITP private pension
- Collective Bargain Agreement
Start: As soon as possible.
Employment type: Full time, office hours.
Location: This position is located at our office in central Stockholm. Sure, you can work from home when it suits you - but you should plan on being in the office three days/week.
Salary: By Agreement.
Submit your application as soon as possible, selection is ongoing. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
For this position, our recruitment partner is ICHR. For more information please contact Julia Pettersson, +4673 508 78 50, firstname.lastname@example.org.