Pihr is a Swedish fast growing SaaS company on a mission to help organizations close the gender pay gap and achieve pay equity through market-leading technology and advisory services. Today, our powerful software is used in more than 90 countries and analyses more than 2 million salaries annually. Together with more than 300 customers, we are committed to making a positive change towards workplace fairness.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Business Developer you will support the growth of PIHR´s expansion in the UK and Irish markets generating new business leads and opportunities.
You will be responsible for, and drive, the entire sales process, from start to finish. Meaning that your daily work will consist of prospecting and identifying new customers through cold calling and emailing, booking your own sales meetings, conducting webinars, sending proposals and closing deals.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Results oriented- focused, positive and competitive personality
- Experience from working with new business development and sales
- Organised and independent; you're both an individual contributor and a team player
- Knowledge within technology and software, you like discussing ideas and solutions and have an understanding for how digitalisation can enhance organisational performance.
- English fluency is required (English as a native language)
Start: As soon as possible.
Employment type: Recruitment, with initial probation period of sex months.
Location: Eriksbergsgatan 8B, Stockholm, Sweden.
Working hours: Office hours.
Salary: By Agreement.
Submit your application as soon as possible, selection is ongoing. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
For this position, our recruitment partner is ICHR. For more information please contact Alexandra Bergman, firstname.lastname@example.org.